Friday, September 4, 2009

Baby Shower PIcs

Ok…For whatever reason…user error…call it what you want.  I could not get these pics to upload to the previous entry about the “fabo” Hen Baby Shower that we held for Erin.  Who you can now see in the picture above.  Ok, take a minute to scan the lovely ladies.  Can you guess which one is pregnant????  Give up???  No, this is not a joke.  The beautiful lady in green is like 7+ months prego with baby number 5.  I know SHUT UP!!  It ticks me off too.

Ok, I was pregnant with twins for numbers 4 and 5 but I still shopped at Academy in the tent section for the third trimester.  Life is just not fair, and we are obviously not all created equal.  Can I get an Amen Sista!!  Anyway, these are just a few of my sweet Hen friends that live in Hooterville with me.  As we go along I will introduce you to all them.  In this pic left to right:  Mandy, Erin, Lynn, Me, and Vanessa.  There are 12 of us Hens in all, and if I did the math correctly we have 34 kids between us.  Soon to be 35.  Stay tuned…..

No comments: